Create a Relationship Strategy and Develop
30-60-90 day plans
When starting a new position its important to hit the ground and run fast. You’ve heard the phrase, “First impressions count”. You are in control of what others will think of you. That’s why it will be important for you to work harder than you’ve ever worked during the first few months on your new job as well as keep your management informed and engaged with your onboarding.
Kevin will discuss three important career management techniques.
- Develop 30-60-90 day plans, including key training/onboarding / acculturation to be completed, identify and deliver on initial quick wins to build confidence, brand and success metrics and identify and prioritize medium to longer term deliverables / goals that align to strategic north stars of Manager/team
- Prioritize and focus on the development of key relationships – Manager/team lead, team members, peers, other key internal + external partners and stakeholders
- Lean into learning and focus on initial and then long term needs to be successful in the role, a good, corporate/organizational citizen, etc.
Presenter: Kevin Jordan
You are unique and your career path is your own. That’s why my coaching approach is tailored to your needs, your values and your strengths. I meet you where you are today and – together – we partner to ensure your future success.
- My practice is comprised of individuals in all stages of their career development, from early-stage professionals to seasoned executives across a range of industries.
- My practice focuses on your career transformation, relationship dynamics, professional development and servant leadership skills.
- My style of coaching straddles encouraging the partner to a strategic advisor, leveraging your values and strengths to develop actionable plans to achieve your goals.
NOTE – I am pursuing formal Gallup Accelerated Strengths Training and Certification in 2019. I am currently certified as an Associate Certified Coach through the International Coach Federation.
I have an extensive professional career in healthcare, consulting and coaching, with significant strategic and operational expertise. I have managed, mentored and coached professionals at all stages of their careers. I coach because I believe in paying forward all of the excellent, thoughtful and tailored coaching and mentoring I have been so lucky to receive in my life. I have a strong desire to be of service and coaching allows me to give to you the many wonderful gifts others took the time to give me.
I live in Northern California with my family and I love music, photography, great food, travel and fitness.