Get in Touch With Who You Are to Help You Decide Your Career Path
Everything starts with know your strengths and weaknesses. How much time or investment have you made in taking a career, personality, skills, or behavior assessments. Jennifer will remind you that this is as important as check-ups with your doctor. You need to know the fundamentals of who you are so you can then choose the right industry and apply your values to choose the right role in which you will succeed.
Jennifer discuss three important career management techniques.
- Use assessments to determine your desired ROLE.
- Use work of work knowledge/research to choose an INDUSTRY.
- Understand your VALUES and how to choose a Role and Industry that fits your career values.
Presenter: Jennifer Doyle Vancil
I’m currently serving as the Soar Global Strengths Evangelist/Subject-Matter Expert for Career Coaching working to build partnerships to bring career coaching referrals to Soar coaches.
I’m a Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach and Certified Global Career Development Facilitator. I provide career coaching to individuals who desire to work more from their strengths and articulate and embrace their unique qualities to advance to more meaningful careers.
With 10 years’ experience coaching MBA’s and other professionals in career transition, I can help individuals on teams and those that lead them to understand and communicate their strengths to each other so they can be more effective as partners and coworkers and take on tasks that fit their strengths.
And 20 years in higher education leadership, teaching, advising, and career counseling allows me to mentor others to do what I do. I love to train other career coaches, business leaders, and educators to help their clients, employees, and students to step into strengths-based careers.
I’m known as an encourager, a strong communicator, a connector, and a strong relationship-builder.
I’m a career coach and professional trainer of career coaches who is also currently working as a Global Strengths Evangelist/Subject-Matter Expert for Career Coaching for Soar.com.
- As a coach, I help clients looking to transition to more meaningful work learn to work in and from your natural talents and strengths to create more engagement, more success, and greater opportunities for promotion and advancement. Strengths-Based career coaching starts with strengths and takes you through the process of identifying and reaching your career goals by understanding, working from, and communicating your strengths to others.
- As a trainer, I work with career coaches wanting to understand how to use the CliftonStrengths (Strengthsfinder) assessment in your career coaching or to help your clients or students communicate their strengths in interviews, on resumes, in LinkedIn, and in networking meetings.
- As a Global Strengths Evangelist for Soar, I’m working to create partnerships to bring career coaching referrals to Soar coaches.
I’d love to share my experience. Contact me for individual strengths-based career coaching or for professional training as a webinar or on-site training for your next professional development meeting.