Think carefully about the career you choose!
Learn to Identify Workplace Bullies and How to Work and Manage Them
You are about to enter a work environment that your college education did not prepare you for. The organization you are about to join—no matter what the size –has its own unique corporate culture and work environment. In some workplaces the culture allows opportunities for some people to assert themselves in ways that are counterproductive to an engaging, accepting workplace.
Glory will provide you amazingly valuable tips and strategies that will help you understand these situations and what to do when you find yourself in them.
- Telltale signs that you are working with a bully
- Extremely effective strategies to manage bully situations and the bully
- How to tactfully share with management the situations you see yourself or others in
You will use Glory’s advice and strategies for the rest of your life! Don’t miss this opportunity to learn the skills and strategies that will help you lead not only a successful career but one in which you find yourself in welcoming nurturing environments.
Presenter: Glory Borgeson
Glory Borgeson is a business coach, consultant, speaker, and author of several business titles, including:
- “Catapult Your Business to New Heights: Sure-Fire Strategies to Increase Profit”,
- “Brand Yourself! for College Students: How to Use Personal Branding to Get the Job You Want!”, and
- “Not All Bullies Yell and Throw Things: How to Survive a Subtle Workplace Bully”.
She has also written two books on health topics about how she changed her health and her life with a change in diet.An avid YouTuber, Glory has also written “You Can Make Money From YouTube” to teach readers how to make money from their videos.
Glory also publishes fiction titles under a pen name, Liv Parker.
Glory works with entrepreneurs and corporate executives by phone and speaks to their groups, and she speaks on college campuses to students who want to know what they can do to score a job in their career field.
Check out her website at
Follow Glory at: